To become a member, we encourage you to attend your first meeting on us! This gives us the opportunity to get to know you a little and become acquainted with your reasons for joining. This allows us to do research and better prepare for your valued attendance!
To receive your meeting link, please fill out this form.
Weekly Meetings are held:
Saturdays from 2pm-3pm PST
Our Next Meeting is Saturday, july 10th, 2021
-Once You’re Ready to Join-
Membership is only $10 per month.
(That’s less than 5 cups of coffee for the whole month!)
What your Merry Jane Memberships gets you:
Your $10.00/month Membership includes:
- How to grow? With gardening tips from organic soils to seeds to cultivating, your questions are answered here! Lively discussion from the varying experiences from our members keeps information up-to-date and fresh.
- What strain do I start with? Even if you’re a complete newbie, we‘ve got your back. Each meeting includes a strain of the week and goes into its pros and cons.
- Not sure who to talk to about cannabis? Growing cannabis can be a daunting engagement. Many don’t know who to talk to about it. Many worry about getting the wrong advice from someone who thinks they know what they are talking about but actually doesn’t. At MJGC, you get a safe, supportive and expert community who has your back. Shed the silence once and for all.
- Say goodbye to weed-shaming! Finally, a community that gets you. A community that gets the pain you may be in or the confusion about what strains to consume and how. Finally, a community that is here to remind you that you are not alone and that using cannabis to enhance your health or mood is your choice. No. Your right! However you use it, here you can talk about it without judgment.
- Not sure which way to consume? Merry Jane Gardening Club covers it all! From different types of vape to edibles and smoothies and caps (that’s the cool way of saying capsules) to bongs, joints, flower (or as some of us old-timers like to call it: bud), pipes, and pre-rolls to topicals and tinctures and even bath salts, we’ve got you covered!
- Need a recipe? Got a recipe to share? Each meeting includes our recipe sharing presentations. Recipes include baked goods, infused chocolates, bath bombs, smoothies, pesto, salves, tinctures, and so much more!
How it works:
- Fill out the form to attend your first complimentary meeting. This form is important for learning your individual preferences and issues, so when we do our ongoing research, we will make a special effort to find helpful information specially for you. Please provide all pertinent information within the form above.
- Once you decide to join, use the paypal button
- You’ll be automatically billed every month thereafter.
- You may cancel at any time by reaching out to paypal.
- There is a no-questions-asked cancelation. There are no refunds given, even if you cancel right after paying your monthly fee or in the middle of the month, so plan accordingly..
- Your membership fee helps us to pay our costs, which include but are not limited to legal costs, zoom costs, accounting costs, internet and website costs, research and development costs, etc.
- We are in the process of becoming a non-profit 501c7, which is a club designation. The club is meant to provide support and service to all those interested in conscious cannabis or cannabis substitutes.
- Ways to support the club and scholarship fund that helps those who are unable to afford the $10.00 monthly fee:
- You will have the opportunity to purchase merchandise in the future, where the net profit will go into the scholarship fund.
- You may also choose to pitch in a little extra every month for those who can’t afford the membership fees.
- Other opportunities to give will be made available as we go!
- Once we have a pot of money in the scholarship fund, we will have an application available.
Sample meeting agenda:
the following topics will be assigned to be led by our team and members:
- Open meeting with an uplifting message and housekeeping- Susan (2-3 mins)
- Assigned Segment Introducer introduces segments-
- Check-in (5-7 mins)
- 1 member or guest tells us their personal journey or the journey of a loved one with cannabis or a cannabis substitute, educating us about methods or strains that may have worked well or not
- Strain of the Week- Show a sample and talk about its merits and liabilities (5-7 mins) -member or guest sign up
- A New Way for Delivery (5-7 mins)- member or guest sign up
- Vape (different types), bong, joint, pre-rolls, pipes, topicals, ingestion, caps, smoothies, tea, bath bombs, lollipops, cookies etc.
- Recipe Presentation (up to 12 mins) member sign up
- Share and learn delicious and powerful recipes for all your cannabis needs. Recipes can be for baked goods, infused chocolates, smoothies, pesto, salves, tinctures, caps with herb combinations, bath salts… you name it!
- Activity or talk from a professional (up to 10 mins) member or industry pro
- Final Check-In
- Feedback from first timers about the meeting (up to 10 mins)
- Strategy and assignments for the following week (2 mins)
- Questions for Tara about technology issues (2 mins)
- Q&A- Susan- please send questions for this segment in the comment section, I will research and share my findings. (10 mins)
To receive your meeting link, please fill out this form
*Medical Advice Disclaimer: This website does not provide medical advice. The information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material contained on this website are for informational purposes only. No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
*Important Legal Information: THC Cannabis is legal to grow in many states, and under .3% THC Hemp is legal to grow in most states. It is the individual member’s responsibility to check your state for all laws pertaining to your personal grow. We will include resources of where to purchase .3% THC Hemp, which is a promising way to mitigate a host of issues which are caused from inflammation, such as anxiety, muscle aches and pains, PTSD, and more.
By Carrie Glenn, Copywriter