easy peasy- contribute any amount to paypal; however you’d like, monthly, one time, etc. any monies you donate are tax deductible…. we got the non-profit #, YAY!
Free Monthly Talks at the Moose Lodge in Del Rey Oaks, California (close to Monterey) the First Thursday of every month from 6-7 pm
- What we’ll cover this grow season in the talks
- How to grow? With gardening tips from organic soils to seeds to cultivating, your questions are answered here! Lively discussion from the varying experiences from our audience keeps information up-to-date and fresh.
- What strain do I start with? Even if you’re a complete newbie, we‘ve got your back. We’ll talk pros and cons of different strains.
- Not sure who to talk to about cannabis? Growing cannabis can be a daunting engagement. Many don’t know who to talk to about it. Many worry about getting the wrong advice from someone who thinks they know what they are talking about but actually doesn’t. At MJGC, you get a safe, supportive and expert community who has your back. Shed the silence once and for all.
- Say goodbye to weed-shaming! Finally, a community that gets you. A community that gets the pain you may be in or the confusion about what strains to consume and how. Finally, a community that is here to remind you that you are not alone and that using cannabis to enhance your health or mood is your choice. No. Your right! However you use it, here you can talk about it without judgment.
- Not sure which way to consume? Merry Jane Gardening Club covers it all! From different types of vape to edibles and smoothies and caps (that’s the cool way of saying capsules) to bongs, joints, flower (or as some of us old-timers like to call it: bud), pipes, and pre-rolls to topicals and tinctures and even bath salts, we’ve got you covered!
- Need a recipe? Got a recipe to share? Each talk will include recipe sharing presentations. Recipes include baked goods, infused chocolates, bath bombs, smoothies, pesto, salves, tinctures, and so much more!
*Medical Advice Disclaimer: This website does not provide medical advice. The information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material contained on this website are for informational purposes only. No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
*Important Legal Information: THC Cannabis is legal to grow in many states, and under .3% THC Hemp is legal to grow in most states. It is the individual member’s responsibility to check your state for all laws pertaining to your personal grow. We will include resources of where to purchase .3% THC Hemp, which is a promising way to mitigate a host of issues which are caused from inflammation, such as anxiety, muscle aches and pains, PTSD, and more.
By Carrie Glenn, Copywriter