I’ll put next to the ingredients where I found each item- but Amazon probably has most of them
Must Have Ingredients:
Nice to Have Ingredients:
- 1 CUP Baking Soda – Costco
- 1/2 CUP Citric Acid – Amazon, needed for the fizz
- 1/4 CUP Epsom salts – Costco
- 1 CUP Cornstarch – Local Safeway
- 1 TBSP CBD Isolate – Industrial Hemp Farms, this is a good item to have in your cupboard for so many uses, I like to buy at least 20 grams and have it available when I need it
Mix the ingredients above with a couple of forks and a whisk and crush any lumps.
- 1 TSP RS Oil – can be any cannabis oil concentrate, you can make it yourself or buy in a dispensary- about 1/2 syringe if you buy in a dispensary
- 1 TSP CBD Oil – same as above: you can watch the making a tincture tutorial for instructions to make your own.
Mix all ingredients above in a high speed blender like a Ninja.
Next I like to add dry herbs-
A couple handful of herbs- I like to forage for lavender, nettle and rosemary, dry and crush for color and smell.
I add Calendula, Passionflower and Catnip- can be found at Frontier Herb Co
- Pinch of Fulvic Acid – you can find dry capsules at Amazon, I would think a half of a cap will be all you need; this ingredient gives all the other ingredients a little turbo boost.
- 1 TBSP Magnesium Oil – Amazon, for muscle aches and pains
Whisk all the ingredients above then transfer to a high speed blender and blend to the desired consistency.
I like to add dry roses, blue lotus, dry cannabis (Bruce Banner). This adds color, smell, and the valuable contributors of properties from each.
Blend all together- I like to make sure I don’t blend the herbs too much so I can see their individual colors and textures.
After it is all blended- add essential oils
- Cajeput – for healing about 10 drops
- Tangerine – for positive energy and smell about 5 drops
- Lavender – for the calming and smell factor about 10 drops
Mix well with whisk
Place in containers- I use this one from Bulk Apothecary and they have a lid!
These make a great gift!!